Micro-encapsulation : Beginning of a new era of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing in Pakistan
At Surge Laboratories, we have introduced the first ever micro-encapsulation technology in Pakistan through which we can perform series of micro-encapsulation operations . Micro-encapsulation is a process by which small particles or droplets are surrounded by a coating to produce capsules for the purpose of shielding the API from the surrounding environment in the micrometer to millimeter range. In this regard we have acquired and successfully installed the latest state of the art Machines & equipment from Western Europe.
The technology installed at Surge Laboratories at both lab and commercial scale are among the most latest range of equipment used for micro-encapsulation through which series of operations as mentioned below can be performed with high precision and quality:
• Highly Effective & Stable Taste Masking of Bitter Molecules,
• Formulation of API’s into High Quality Enteric Coated Pellets
• Coating of API’s for Controlled & Targeted Drug Release/ Delivery
• Moisture Protective Coating for Moisture Sensitive Materials
• Coating of Granules which can be used for the Orally Dispersible Tablets